Thursday, August 13, 2009

Good Morning Chloe



Yesterday Coral decided that Chloe is a Mini Coral, and has started calling her... "My Mini". Coral is really enjoying having Chloe in the house, and is extremely patient with baby things. The only thing she sometimes gets mad about is when Chloe has to eat. She knows that means I don't play with her, and sometimes she says... "I don't want Chloe to eat!"

Bryan and I both think it's a good idea for Coral to learn free time. This is time for Coral to entertain herself, so we're not on call 24 hours a day. She's not understanding it too much... but maybe because Bryan has been gone recently. I think I may mimic "Centers", a tool that classrooms use for educational activities. It gives her choices of things to do, but she will do them on her own.

There's a good chance I may start teaching fitness classes this year, something I have not done before. I have been doing personal training in the past (which is 1:1, or 1:2), but this will be group stuff. And it also means I really have to get in shape!!

1 comment:

  1. She is too cute once she realizes you are there in the morning... and you sure were right about that hair! :)

    ReplyDelete